iStream Voice DSL
VoiceStream is a broadband service specifically designed for use with IP Telephony services. ISP networks have traditionally been unpredictable at being able to deliver “assured” connectivity for the operation of voice services. Peak time congestion, quality control and external internet traffic are all elements that have played a contributing factor to the lack of guaranteed connectivity specifically designed to carry IP Telephony technology, that was, up until now.
The Benefits of VoiceStream
- Provides a guarantee on the amount of voice channels per broadband
connection that is covered under a Service Level Agreement.
- Comes with Enhanced Care as standard with a 4 hour response.
- Disallows external internet traffic access to the DSL circuit
- Provides direct peering with major IP Telephony operators in the UK
ensuring traffic is only routed privately rather than over public internet.
- Restricts data usage so as not to affect the performance of voice.
VoiceStream is designed to deliver guaranteed IP Telephony quality by eliminating the factors that have otherwise plagued quality assurance. VoiceStream provides an access circuit solely used for the transmission of IP Telephony services.
VoiceStream provides a Service Level on the amount of voice channels you can expect over a broadband circuit without loss of quality. Quality has been a deciding factor when organisations have considered adopting IP Telephony services. Flip believe that as providers have been unable to guarantee the amount of channels to expect over a broadband link adoption of IP Telephony services has been restricted.