Billing and Payments
When you get your bill, we want to make paying it as easy as possible. On this page you will find guides and support to help you understand your bills.
Understanding your bill
We think an important part of gaining control over your phone usage is fully understanding your bill. We have the most detailed bills in the industry and are in regular consultation with our customers to make sure our bills are really simple to understand.
Below is an example of a Flip bill.
- Invoice (PDF)
- Reports (PDF)
- Call Itemisation (CSV)
- Invoice Number - unique invoice identifier
- Invoice Date - date the invoice was issued
- Billing Period - date that the service charges end
- Your Address
- Call Charges - shows the split of just calls
- Service Charges - shows the split of just services
- Total - grand total of the invoice including VAT
- Shows paying will be collected by DD
- Flip billing department contact details
- Payment details for BACS
- The quantity of the service (Qty)
- The phone number the service id is associated with (Telephone Number)
- A description of the charge (Description)
- The timeframe that the service is being charged for (Charge Period).
- 30 Most Expensive Calls
- 30 Longest Duration Calls
- 30 Most Frequently Dialled Numbers
- 30 Most Expensive Dialled Numbers
- Itemised Call Statement
Call Itemisation File (CSV)This file will give you a full breakdown of all the chargeable calls made in the period in CSV format, the data can then be easily manipulated in a spreadsheet program such as MS Excel.
Live Chat Online
Make contact with our support departments for assistance.Billing
Make contact with our billing department for assistance.
To sign up for a new Direct Debit or to change an existing one, first get your reference number from Flip Billing by calling 01462 417 100 - this is for security reasons.
Need some help getting started or using a new feature? We've compiled a list of common questions and valuable answers to help you to get the most out of your solution.
A – Your bill will be emailed to receipiants of your choice around the 10th of each month, depending on how the weekends fall.
A - Please contact us, either by email - firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone 01462 417 100 or raise a billing ticket above.
A – Please contact us, either by email - email@example.com | Phone 01462 417 100 or raise a billing ticket above.